Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Happier Than a Billionaire in Costa Rica MY ASS

Happier Than a Billionaire in Costa Rica, a video featuring Nadine and Rob Pisani, is a total FLUFF piece- pure and simple. The much watched YouTube video, 'Happier Than a Billionaire in Costa Rica' is nothing more than a propaganda piece, a 28-minute infomercial geared to folks thinking about relocating to Costa Rica.

But before you get your panties in a twist, my rebuttal has nothing to do with Nadine and Rob personally. As a matter of fact they seem like great people and I know they had nothing to do with the editing, although they probably should have. Anyway, don't take my word for it, watch it for yourself. Can you spot all the fluff and sugar-coating.... I hope so. And after, watch my rebuttal to see why I have such a problem with it. ENjoY!



TONS of Costa Rica Tavel Info and VIDEOS on our websitc: Travel Costa Rica NOW and if you want to visit our YouTube Channel: iCostaRica24 ENjoY!